Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November Challenge Piece for Metal Clay Heads Team at Etsy!


Here is my entry for November challenge. The theme of this month is very close to my heart as I believe that nature is my primary source of inspiration and learning. I LOVE gemstones as I see them representing one of mother natures most beautiful gift to mankind. This pendant is made in fine silver with Amazonite cab and Topaz. 
Sky, Water and Earth come together in harmony in this completely handcrafted fine silver pendant. Stylish and organic, the pendant is hand-sculpted, hand-textured, antiqued and polished. Hangs from a sterling silver rollo chain, punctuated with beautiful green color chrysoprase and sunstone beads. The texture is made from a mold of real coral, thus representing the deep seas. There is a smaller sized similar pattern on top, signifying the close and cyclical ties of sky and water. 

No comments: